About the Service:
Computation of local imposition and other fees/charges due to the City including rental of government properties.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL TAX or PTR
- PRC License/other licenses, as the case maybe (current)
- FOR HANGING of STREAMERS or HOLDING of PARADE or MOTORCADE
- Approval granted by the Office of the City Mayor or City Administrator to hold such activity
- FOR RENTALS and OTHER CHARGES
- If making an initial or first payment for rental, a copy of the contract of lease
- FOR TRICYCLE FRANCHISE PAYMENT
- Duly accomplished Assessment Form and signed by personnel authorized by the Tricycle Adjudication Board
HOW TO AVAIL THE SERVICE
CLIENT STEPS PROCESSING TIME PERSON RESPONSIBLE
Proceed to the Business Taxes & 1 to 2 mins For Professional Tax Receipt (PTR) Fees Division (BTFD) and request JOSIE B. LACASTESANTOS for statement of account or Clerk II assessment details for the fees or charges to be paid.
1 to 2 mins For hanging of Streamers or Holding of Parade or Motorcade VINCENT ELVIS T. ALVAREZ LTOO III 3 to 5 mins For Rentals and Other Charges JOCELYN S. JABIL LTOO II
2 to 3 mins For Tricycle Franchise JOSIE B. LACASTESANTOS Clerk II DORINE D. BAIRD Clerk III